Saturday, April 9, 2011

psoriasis and life update

So far it's been a rewarding weekend in terms of reflecting on improvements and then goals/plans in my health. The worst part (legs) of my psoriasis is looking a bit better today. I'm going to continue salt baths as my Papa recommended and to keep changing my diet.

Juicing is my next work. I got a great coupon for 20% off any juicer at Best Buy so I'll do that tomorrow while I'm down in Buford. There are lots of veggies on our grocery list. I'm not sure I'll totally fast (yet) with juicing, but I'm going to work on juicing in general.

Later I want to compare my vitamins with a more whole plan (perhaps through doTERRA--I've joined and am excited about all that).

Weight loss is another side project, and I'll incorporate oils into that in the next two-three months to see if I can keep up the slow moves towards health that way (which certainly effects my psoriasis along with everything else!).

Friday night I had a great dinner and hang-out time with my friend, Bethany. I so miss chatting with her so I thought, "hey, I can pick up a phone/send a message, right?" So we had Thai and talked until our households called after our well-being. Late night, late night. The power of friendship is amazing, and even though Eric is a wonderfully appopriate best friend, he's not a woman. It's good for me to grow and change with those kinds of relationships too (and not just with friends at great distances).

No comments:

Post a Comment