Friday, May 13, 2011

Birthday Tea Playlist

Tea Party Playlist

I'm a Little Teapot-Jim Gibson
Flower-Amos Lee
Crayola Doesn't Make a Color for Your Eyes-Kristin Andreassen
Les Etoiles-Melody Gardot
Happy Birthday-Innocence Mission
What a Wonderful World-Louis Armstrong
Club GROSS-Chris Thile, Jeff Coffin
In My Place-Coldplay
Friday I'm in Love-The Cure
Saturday Night's Alright-Elton John
Sunday-The Cranberries
Say Hey (I love You)-Michael Franti
I Drove All Night-Celine Dion
Queen of Quiet-Erin McKeown
Tricycle-Psapp
Vega-Tables-Brian Wilson
More Than Words-Extreme
Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star-Elizabeth Mitchell and Lisa Loeb
All Is Full of Love-Bjork

Now to make a cover...

(Pictures from our party are up on the family blog http://flannerybomb.blogspot.com/)

No comments:

Post a Comment