Thursday, May 31, 2012

Fabric, bit by bit

I just made an online purchase with Alewives Fabric (recommended by and on SouleMama). They have such beautiful choices!!!!! Apparently they also have other resources like yarn, classes and books. I haven't started my Christmas Sewing Lessons with Physh yet, but even though June is crazy I'll get there! I might even start reading the sites she sent me earlier just so I can get going. :) Here are the patterns I selected: Persia Teal
Park Phlox
Blue Metallic Moons (I forsee eye pillows or something in the way of homemade gifts)
Strawberry Cottage
Butterflies Aqua Metallic
I don't know what it is about me and blue these days--loving it. Friends and loved ones, don't be surprised if you see cloth napkins or something like that in your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment