Sunday, June 24, 2012

Herbal Healing Salve

I did a beginners kit from Learning Herbs (dot com) a while back that included a herbal healing salve using calendula, comphrey, plantain, saint john's wort and some lavender essential oil (with a base of olive oil and beeswax). I've enjoyed using it so much that I decided to make some more. Mountain Rose Herbs is an awesome company where I can get so many products I need for such things--they had the tins, beeswax (in pellet form, yes!) and herbs of course. I already had the lavender essential oil from doTERRA which I LOVE. Here are our little tins. Incidentally, I bought the wrong size in labels/stickers for these tins. I used a multi-colored stamp pad and a sun/moon stamp that we really like since it's so close to the Summer Solstice. Here are a couple of views--Eric and I have been experimenting with lighting since we're not photographers. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment