Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Degas

I have a wee one who is starting to show interest in dancing/ballerinas. What I think is rather marvelous it that it's due to the incredible art of E. Degas, more than anything else. She read Fancy Nancy: Aspiring Artist from the public library and keeps fixating on his contribution. I have a few surprises for her. Obviously Dover Publishing is my main go-to provider. On amazon, I found bookmarks, a little notebook, small cards and big cards, book: I dreamed I Was a Ballerina and a generic ballerina stained glass coloring book.
Not all of these have arrived, but a few have. She'll enjoy those when we go to TN this weekend, very unsuspecting. If she continues to show interest, we might find her a little Degas print for her room? For now, I like the small and large cards that we can display.

No comments:

Post a Comment