Saturday, February 14, 2015

Valentines 2015

So we had a wonderful date!  We saw Wicked which was so lovely!  (I loved the book so I've been waiting to see the musical a long time!)

 We were up in the second balcony.
 Harvest Habersham was incredible, wow!  It measured up to a Broadway Musical for sure.




At Harvest Habersham, I started with "Strawberry Sweathearts - Francois Montand Sparkling from France with a kiss of Fraise des Bois strawberry liqueur - tastes just like the wild strawberries in the Pyrenees!"  (They weren't kidding--was an AWESOME drink, and I usually don't drink.)  I had a kale/bacon/skillet fries/mushroom salad that really should have been pictured and eaten on its own.  It was an amazing meal all to itself.  But I did eat most of my scallops, hominey, mint, citrus, celery etc.  Everything we eat there is positively inspired!  If you know the story of Babette's Feast, they meet that criteria!

No comments:

Post a Comment